Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How to lose weight: Part I

Today is my first day of posting, and I'm very excited. Without further a due, let's get this show on the road!

Part I - Acknowledging that losing weight is not an easy task, done overnight


Some of you might have come here, because you saw the title and thought to yourselves that this was just an easy method  to lose weight, a way to skip all the hard work.

Newsflash: IT IS NOT!

Nothing here in life is easy. Some things are easier than others. This, though, will be a challenge for you. But it will be a lot easier for you when you know that you are not alone.
In the following couple of weeks I will tell you how I went from being an overweight citizen weighing in at just over 300lbs, to being a healthy, confident, good-looking individual. If I could do it, then so can you!




How to lose weight series:
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV

No comments:

Post a Comment